Support the Regional Parks Foundation
Gifts from private sources have been used to:
- Send thousands of kids to camp who otherwise would not be given the chance
- Restore fragile wildlife habitats
- Rehabilitate hill and shoreline trails frequented by hikers, horseback riders, backpackers, and joggers
- Purchase mature trees for planting in the Regional Parks
- Provide transportation for disabled people, seniors, and children from low-income neighborhoods, enabling them to enjoy the parks
If you have a special request regarding your donation, please use the comments box that will appear after you make your first gift. We will gladly accommodate your request whenever possible. If this is a gift in honor or memory of someone special, please provide us with the honoree's name and address, as well as your phone number, in case we have any questions about your donation.
Any additional questions can be sent to email@example.com.