Fees for Donor Circle Membership
All Donor Circle Membership packages, regardless of residency, include:
- One Family Membership package for up to two named individuals and up to four children, or one Individual Membership.
- Special invitations to both public and private events hosted throughout the Park District.
- The opportunity to help others enjoy the Regional Parks who might not otherwise have the chance.
Tilden Donor Circle Member - $250
Reinhardt Donor Circle Member - $500
Mott Donor Circle Member - $750
'34 Club Member - $1,200
Note: '34 Club Members receive a one-time commemorative sterling silver lapel pin. '34 Club Members can make donations in monthly or quarterly installments. When purchasing online, your donation will default as a single installment. If you wish to make monthly or quarterly payments, please indicate this in the “Comments” section of the Membership form.
**Tax-Deductibility & Membership
Any amount donated above the cost of your annual Membership is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. For Donor Circle Membership, donations above the cost of Membership are tax-deductible. This amount varies depending on residency within or outside of Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, and/or which category of Membership (Individual or Family) is selected.
Basic Membership in either the Individual or Family category, as well as any purchase of Membership Add-ons and Annual Park District Permits, are not tax-deductible.
The Regional Parks Foundation's Federal Tax ID # is 23-7011877.
Become a Donor Circle Member today!
Note for Current Members
If you are already a Member of the Regional Parks Foundation, and would like to renew your Membership or purchase a gift of membership --- please follow these simple steps:
1) If you are new to this website, log in here to create a new user account. This enables us to link you to your current Membership record.
2) Please allow 48 hours for us to process your online registration. You will receive an e-mail once your online user account has been linked to your Membership record.
3) Upon receipt of the new user e-mail, log in using your user name / password combination.
4) Select the type of Membership you wish to purchase and/or renew.
Thank you for your patience and for your participation as a Member with the Regional Parks Foundation!