Benefits of Membership
Membership is just one way to enjoy the many beautiful treasures of the East Bay Regional Park District. Sign up today and begin exploring the 65 Regional Parks, 1,300 miles of Regional Trail and 40 miles of shoreline that make up our nationally recognized Regional Parks system. As a Member, you will not only be able to experience firsthand all that the East Bay Regional Park District has to offer but also help support your parks now and for future generations.
As either an Individual or a Family Member, you will receive:
- Personalized Membership Cards for each named individual.
- Unlimited Day-Use Parking for each cardholder.
- One annual dog pass (good for one dog).
- Free swimming during the swim season.
- Free admission to Ardenwood Historic Farm on NON-event days.
- Free Black Diamond Mines Underground tour (Individual Membership levels are eligible to receive one Hazel Atlas Mine Tour ticket good for an advanced-reservation weekend tour in July, August, or September. Family Membership levels may receive up to four  tickets per Membership which are also good for an advanced-reservation weekend tour in July, August, or September. Must be at least 7 years of age to tour the mine).
- Two (2) one-day fishing passes.
- Subscription to Regional in Nature (an activities newsletter) and Compass, an exclusive magazine for Members and Donors.
- Camping discounts: $10 off per night November-March and $5 off per night April-October on one campsite only. $8 camping reservation fee applies. Discounts will be honored first-come, first-served at the campground or reservations made by phone through the East Bay Regional Park District Reservations Department at (888) 327-2757, option 2. Discounts will not be applied to online reservations. All cancellations made over 3 days before the reservation date(s) will incur an $8 transaction fee as well as additional charges.
- The option of purchasing Add-on features.
- Discounts from Urban Park Concessionaires*:
- 25% off the facility use fee for a weekend group picnic of 10 or more at Little Hills Ranch. Please visit www.bookyourpicnic.com.
* Note: Certain restrictions apply, and discounts can not be combined with any other offers. For more information regarding these benefits, please call us at (510) 544-2220, or email us at email@example.com.
Note for Current Members
If you are already a Member of the Regional Parks Foundation, and would like to renew your Membership or purchase a gift of membership --- please follow these simple steps:
1) If you are new to this website, log in here to create a new user account. This enables us to link you to your current Membership record.
2) Please allow 48 hours for us to process your online registration. You will receive an e-mail once your online user account has been linked to your Membership record.
3) Upon receipt of the new user e-mail, log in using your user name / password combination.
4) Select the type of Membership you wish to purchase and/or renew.
Thank you for your patience and for your participation as a Member with the Regional Parks Foundation!