Exciting Membership Changes in 2017!
Thanks to your suggestions, we are adding new benefits and streamlining membership categories - and we're still one of the best bargains around!
Based on Member feedback, the Foundation has restructured the membership program and made it easier to sign up. For example, permits for dogs and horse/boat trailers will be included in the standard membership, and family memberships will also include all kids in the household. Discounted memberships for disabled, seniors, students will be called Special Access Passes and include veterans. A modest $10 increase in annual fees - the first in 12 years - will apply across all categories, except Special Access Passes, which will increase nominally by $5.
As a customer appreciation bonus, CURRENT MEMBERS will not see the new rates on their renewals until 2018. Renewal Reminder Notices will reflect all the upcoming changes. All NEW MEMBERS will begin paying the new fees effective 2017.
Please note that the new membership categories and benefits will take effect January 2017. As a result, the new membership categories will be available for online purchase early January. For questions, please call the Membership office 510.544.2220. Renewing members can also mail in the renewal notices – new categories and benefits will be listed.
Benefits include one free Black Diamont Mines underground tour per year.
- Individual Membership levels are eligible to receive one Hazel Atlas Mine tour ticket, good during the months of July, August or September.
- Family Membership levels may receive up to four Hazel Atlas Mine tour tickets per Membership which are also good during the months of Jul, August or September. Must be at least 7 years of age to tour the mine.
- Please contact Reservations department to book a tour of the mines at (888) 327-2757 option 2.
For more details, contact the Membership department at 510.544.2220 or email@example.com
Note for Current Members
If you are already a Member of the Regional Parks Foundation, and would like to renew your Membership or purchase a gift of membership --- please follow these simple steps:
1) If you are new to this website, log in here to create a new user account. This enables us to link you to your current Membership record.
2) Please allow 48 hours for us to process your online registration. You will receive an e-mail once your online user account has been linked to your Membership record.
3) Upon receipt of the new user e-mail, log in using your user name / password combination.
4) Select the type of Membership you wish to purchase and/or renew.
Thank you for your patience and for your participation as a Member with the Regional Parks Foundation!