Get Started Today on the Trails Challenge 2013
Sign up for this popular self-guided hiking program and enjoy your Regional Parks at the same time! Thanks to a special partnership between the East Bay Regional Park District, Kaiser Permanente and the Regional Parks Foundation this program is FREE* to residents of Alameda and Contra Costa Counties and Kaiser Permanente Employees. The Trails Challenge program is a great way to stay active and keep up with your fitness goals. Best of all - participate on your own schedule, when it is convenient to you.
Once Registered, you can download the complete 2013 e-Guidebook from your home computer and pick up your free t-shirt at selected visitor centers. Each Guidebook includes detailed descriptions of this year's featured trails. You will also be able to download the FREE mobile application onto your iPhone or Android Smartphone and bring the Guidebook in its digital format wherever you go!
Ready to Register? CLICK HERE to login and register today!
Trails Challenge is FREE* to those who meet the following requirements:
- Register for an online Regional Parks Foundation account (This step does not need to be repeated in subsequent years)
- Register for the Trails Challenge 2013 program
- Have proof of residency of Alameda or Contra Costa county OR, you are a Kaiser Permanente employee and you are a resident of Northern California
- You are a non-resident of Alameda or Contra Costa counties who declines a T-Shirt during registration
- Download the Trails Challenge guidebook off of the Regional Parks Foundation Web site
- Pick-up an organic T-Shirt at a Visitor Center or decline the T-Shirt
Note: If you do not fit the above criteria, you may register for Trails Challenge for a fee. You will be asked to pay a fee if you choose a hardcopy of the Trails Challenge 2013 guidebook, or if you are unable to pickup your T-Shirt at one of our Visitor Centers.
Read more about Trails Challenge 2013.