Trails Challenge Membership
The Regional Parks Foundation is pleased to offer again in 2013 our newest type of Membership. It is called Trails Challenge Membership. This individual Membership package is designed to enhance the Park District's FREE Trails Challenge Program. Once registered for the FREE 2013 Trails Challenge, you will be eligible to purchase a Trails Challenge Membership that will allow you to frequent your favorite Trails Challenge 2013 trails cost-effectively and efficiently throughout the calendar year.
What is Trails Challenge Membership?
Trails Challenge Membership is good for one named individual who is currently enrolled in the Trails Challenge Program. The Membership cycle extends from January 2013 through December 2013, so the earlier in the year you sign-up, the more you benefit! Trails Challenge Membership is $20 for Residents and $25 for Non-Residents (of Alameda or Contra Costa Counties). Unlike Regular Membership to the Regional Parks, which offers an assortment of benefits for a 12-month Membership cycle, the Trails Challenge Membership provides the single benefit of FREE day-use parking at the following Regional Parks featured in the 2013 Trails Challenge:
- Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve, Antioch
- Coyote Hills, Fremont
- Del Valle Regional Park - Arroyo Staging Area ONLY, Livemore
- Quarry Lakes, Fremont
- Redwood Regional Park, Oakland
How do I sign up?
Becoming a Trails Challenge Member is as easy as following three simple steps!
- Step 1 Create an online account by clicking "Login" above and then "New User Registration." If you already have an online account with the Regional Parks Foundation, this step does not need to be repeated.
- Step 2: Register for the 2013 Trails Challenge Program.
- Step 3: Once your registration is accepted (usually takes 3-5 business days), you can then purchase your Trails Challenge Membership. You can either fill-out and return the downloadable application via US Mail; visit our online page coming soon or call the Membership Department at (510) 544-2220 to speak to a Membership Associate who can assist you with your purchase.
Please allow 7-10 business days to process your Trails Challenge Membership once your application is received. You can begin using Membership benefits as soon as your Membership materials arrive in the mail. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions Page by clicking HERE should you have additional questions about the Trails Challenge Membership Program.
If you are already logged in, you can register for the Recreational Trails Challenge Program, by clicking the links below:
To purchase or learn more about Membership today, click on one of the following: