Please note the following for all E-Store Purchases:
- For clarification, residents are defined as those living in Alameda or Contra Costa counties, while non-residents are defined as those living outside of Alameda or Contra Costa counties.
- To edit, view or modify your selections before purchase, click on Your Cart in the left-hand menu.
- To purchase, simply click on Checkout Now in the left-hand menu.
Annual Park District Permits:
- Permits do not include Membership benefits when purchased separately from Membership. To purchase an Individual Angler Membership (which includes all the benefits of Basic Membership plus Annual Park District Boat Launch and Fishing Permits for one named individual), please click here.
- Please provide the complete name that you would like indicated on the Annual Park District Permit card. Include First Name, Middle Initial (optional), and Last Name. Example: John D. Smith
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed. Incomplete information may effect the processing of your permit application. In instances where this occurs, refunds may be issued within 48 hours of the transaction without notice that the permit processing was canceled.
- Permits are non-transferable and are issued to only one named person.
- Permits will be mailed within 1-2 weeks of purchase.
- State fishing license is also required for individuals 16 years or older.
- Additional boat inspection fees may apply in the Regional Parks.
- For more information on Annual Park District Permits, please click here.
- Due to Kaiser Permanente's sponsorship of Trails Challenge, all Northern California Kaiser Permanente employees can participate in Trails Challenge as residents.
- Trails Challenge merchandise purchased online will be mailed within 3-5 weeks of purchase.
- For those purchasing T-Shirts over the limit of 2 free T-Shirts per household, please order T-Shirts from the "2015 Trails Challenge - Non-Residents" category.
- To avoid the $5.00 s/h fee for the Trails Challenge 2015 Guidebook, you may pick-up your guidebook at the East Bay Regional Park District's administrative office in Oakland; however, you must call (510) 544-2220 to check on product availablity and to arrange your $5 payment & a pick-up time with staff.
- Please note that, regrettably, in the hard copy of the Guidebook, the page numbering is slightly off (by two pages) in the Table of Contents and the Trails Matrix. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our materials and apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.
No Items Found, Please Choose Another Category Or Subcategory