Give a Gift of Membership
Are you looking for a new gift idea for an upcoming birthday, anniversary, or holiday? Look no further - give the Gift of Membership for the East Bay Regional Park District. It is the gift that keeps on giving throughout the year. With 65 Regional Parks, 1,250 miles of Regional Trails, and 40 miles of shoreline, the Regional Parks system is the largest in the United States. There is much to enjoy and discover and when you become a Member you help support your Regional Parks now and for future generations.
The following are benefits of Membership:
- Personalized Membership Card(s) - New in 2017 Family memberships receive 2 key cards!
- Unlimited Day-Use Parking
- One annual dog pass (New in 2017 - good for up to 3 dogs!)
- Free swimming during the swim season
- Free admission to Ardenwood Historic Farm on NON-event days
- New - includes horse/boat trailer permit
- Free Black Diamond Mines Underground tour (Must be at least 7 years of age. Valid July - September). Must contact Reservation to book a tour of the Mines, (888) 327-2757 option 2.
- Subscription to Regional in Nature and Compass Magazine.
- Camping discounts*
- Discounts from Urban Park Concessionaires*:
- 50% off one-hour tram tours at Angel Island State Park. Please visit www.angelisland.com.
- 25% off the facility use fee for a weekend group picnic of 10 or more at Little Hills Ranch. Please visit www.bookyourpicnic.com.
Sign-up your friend or family member today and we will handle the rest! The Regional Parks Foundation will prepare a Gift of Membership package that can either be mailed directly to the recipient or back to you. You can even pick the date you’d like us to mail the package. Please call our office because we handle each gift request individually.
Call (510) 544-2220 or e-mail Membership@ebparks.org us today
* Note: Certain restrictions apply, and discounts can not be combined with any other offers.
Note for Current Members
If you are already a Member of the Regional Parks Foundation, and would like to renew your Membership or purchase a gift of membership --- please follow these simple steps:
1) If you are new to this website, log in here to create a new user account. This enables us to link you to your current Membership record.
2) Please allow 48 hours for us to process your online registration. You will receive an e-mail once your online user account has been linked to your Membership record.
3) Upon receipt of the new user e-mail, log in using your user name / password combination.
4) Select the type of Membership you wish to purchase and/or renew.
Thank you for your patience and for your participation as a Member with the Regional Parks Foundation!