Give a Gift of Membership
Are you looking for a new gift idea for an upcoming birthday, anniversary, or holiday? Look no further - give the Gift of Membership for the East Bay Regional Park District. It is the gift that keeps on giving throughout the year.
Membership is just one way to enjoy the many beautiful treasures of the East Bay Regional Park District. It is a cost-effective way to make frequent visits to your favorite parks and trails, and to learn about the exciting and interesting activities going on throughout the year. You can purchase an annual Membership for an Individual or Family. The following are benefits for either type of Membership:
- Personalized Membership Cards for each named individual.
- Unlimited Day-Use Parking for each cardholder.
- One annual dog pass (good for one dog).
- Free swimming during the swim season.
- Free admission to Ardenwood Historic Farm on NON-event days.
- Subscription to Regional in Nature (an activities newsletter).
- Camping discounts: $10 off per night November-March and $5 off per night April-October on one campsite only. $8 camping reservation fee applies. Discounts will be honored first-come, first-served at the campground or reservations made by phone through the East Bay Regional Park District Reservations Department at (888) 327-2757, option 2. Discounts will not be applied to online reservations. All cancellations made over 3 days before the reservation date(s) will incur an $8 transaction fee as well as additional charges.
- The option of purchasing Add-on features.
- Discounts from Urban Park Concessionaires*:
- 25% off the facility use fee for a weekend group picnic of 10 or more at Little Hills Ranch. Please visit www.bookyourpicnic.com.
Sign-up your friend or family member today and we will handle the rest! The Regional Parks Foundation will prepare a Gift of Membership package that can either be mailed directly to the recipient or back to you. You can even pick the date you’d like us to mail the package. It is our preference that you call our office because we handle each gift request individually.
Call or e-mail us today!
Telephone: (510) 544-2220
* Note: Certain restrictions apply, and discounts can not be combined with any other offers. For more information regarding these benefits, please call us at (510) 544-2220, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note for Current Members
If you are already a Member of the Regional Parks Foundation, and would like to renew your Membership or purchase a gift of membership --- please follow these simple steps:
1) If you are new to this website, log in here to create a new user account. This enables us to link you to your current Membership record.
2) Please allow 48 hours for us to process your online registration. You will receive an e-mail once your online user account has been linked to your Membership record.
3) Upon receipt of the new user e-mail, log in using your user name / password combination.
4) Select the type of Membership you wish to purchase and/or renew.
Thank you for your patience and for your participation as a Member with the Regional Parks Foundation!